CONDITIONS FOR PRINTING YOUR BOARDING CARD
Available between 48 and 1 hours prior to departure. For flights operated by Air Europa:
- Flights from SPAIN.
- Flights from EUROPE.
- Flights from DAKAR to Madrid.
- Flights from Caracas, Cancun, Havana, New York (John F Kennedy), Santo Domingo, Buenos Aires, Salvador de Bahia, Santa Cruz de la Sierra and Lima.
- Flights from New York: Regardless of getting your boarding pass on-line, for security reasons you should contact our check-in desk at the airport.
- If you do not have to check luggage in you can go to the boarding gate with the boarding pass, 60 minutes prior to departure for intercontinental flights and 45 minutes for all domestic and European flights.
- If you have to check luggage in you can drop it off at the check-in desks.
Exceptions: Online boarding passes are not available for the following:
- Passengers who have notified us of a special requirement.
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Passengers taking animals in the cabin.
Only flights operated by Air Europa.