*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
The industrial capital of Honduras, San Pedro Sula is also the richest city in the country. Therefore, it’s sleeker and more sophisticated than other Honduran cities. There's a fantastic shopping district, upmarket bars, restaurants and hotels alongside some local charm and culture. Book with Air Europa via our official website for the best deals on reliable and comfortable flights to San Pedro Sula from over 16 European destinations.
Things to Do in San Pedro Sula
There's plenty to do in and around San Pedro Sula. Experience some of the local delights and natural wonders.
- Parque Central: Escape the urban jungle and check out local crafts from street vendors around the paths.
- Angeli Gardens: Hike to the top of this trail and enjoy an al fresco lunch with a view over the rainforest. You may be joined by some local wildlife!
- Mercado de Artesanías Guamilito: Purchase some local goods and crafts at this lovely market or buy some fresh produce at fantastic prices.
- Catedral San Pedro Apóstol: Tour this fabulous church for the quiet atmosphere and stunning architecture.
- Miami Garifuna Village: Take a day trip to this quaint neighbourhood and beautiful beach. Spend a day sunbathing on the pristine sand or enjoying a dip in the sea.
What to Eat in San Pedro Sula
Honduran cuisine is a delicious mix of Spanish and indigenous foods, along with some other cultures mixed in! You can expect huge portions at every meal. The national dish, or ‘plato típico’, is a huge, delicious plate of beef, plantains, beans, marinated cabbage, fresh cream and tortillas. Another speciality to try is ‘chuletas de cerdo’, a fantastic pork dish served in a pineapple sauce. You’ll find that most meals centre on refried beans, meat, cheese and some form of tortilla.
The Weather in San Pedro Sula
San Pedro Sula is blessed with glorious, sunny weather year-round, so no matter when you visit Honduras, you’ll enjoy a hot climate. The city is usually very dry too. It can rain as infrequently as two days a month during the dry season in April and up to 10 days in the wettest month of November.
If you’re a frequent flyer, join the Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme. You can earn points each time you fly with us or our partner airlines and redeem your points for free flights, flight upgrades and more. Book you San Pedro Sula flight with Air Europa to start earning your points today.