Brussels - Madrid
Brussels - Gran Canaria
Brussels - Tenerife
Brussels - Alicante
Brussels - Malaga
Brussels - Vigo
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
A popular European destination, Spain offers glorious beaches and islands, delicious gastronomy, beautiful countryside, historic cities, fantastic shopping and a rich culture and heritage. Perfect for family vacations, couples seeking romance, fun-loving friends and adventurous solo travellers, Spain offers something for all. Book your flights on Air Europa’s official website and fly to Spain in comfort for less.
Top Places to Visit in Spain
- Enjoy a chic city break in Madrid (MAD), with renowned art galleries, legendary football clubs, modern malls, interesting architecture and a pulsating night scene.
- Marvel at Gaudi’s architectural gems in Barcelona, including the magnificent Sagrada Familia and the quirky Parc Güell. Relax on the beach, experience Catalonian culture, and hop between the city’s many nightclubs.
- Bilbao’s claim to fame is the striking Guggenheim Museum, while the Alhambra is one of Granada’s crowning jewels.
- Visit the birthplace of paella and combine historic sightseeing with sunny beach life in Valencia.
- More cities you should fly to in Spain include A Coruña (LCG), Alicante (ALC), Almeria (LEI), Asturias (OVD), Granada (GRX), Malaga (AGP), Melilla (MLN), Salamanca (SLM), Santa Cruz de la Palma (SPC), Santiago de Compostela (SCQ), Zaragoza (ZAZ), Seville (SVQ), Valladolid (VLL), and Vigo (VGO), among others.
Island Life: the Balearic Islands
The island of Ibiza (IBZ) is known for its youthful vibe and all-night parties, while Minorca (MAH) offers rugged landscapes and a tranquil vibe. Mallorca (PMI), the largest island in the archipelago, strikes a perfect balance, with stunning beaches, historic sites and plentiful activities.
Island Life: the Canaries
Each of the Canary Islands offers something different and exciting, from relaxing beaches to imposing landscapes and buzzing resorts. Book a flight to Tenerife (TCI), Lanzarote (ACE), Gran Canaria (LPA) or Fuerteventura (FUE) and discover your favourite island.
Food and Drink in Spain
When it comes to refuelling after a busy day of sightseeing, don’t be surprised if the restaurants don’t get busy until after 9:00 p.m. Meal times in Spain are different from in many other countries, with most Spaniards lunching between 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. and not dining until late into the evening! When the time does come to get some dinner, you’ll find that tapas is a delicious and economical option, with many bars giving the typical small dishes out for free when you buy drinks. If you aren’t drinking, you can still use this traditional Spanish way of dining to try several of those delicacies you’ve had your eye on.
Best Time to Visit Spain
While there is never a bad time to travel to Spain, spring and autumn are generally considered the best times to visit as temperatures are neither too hot nor too cold. Try to avoid European school holiday periods to beat the busiest crowds. December offers plenty of seasonal Christmas cheer. Avoid disappointment, secure your seat and book your flight to Spain today with Air Europa.
Brussels (BRU) - Madrid (MAD)Round trip|EconomyBRU-MAD
Brussels (BRU) - Gran Canaria (LPA)Round trip|EconomyBRU-LPA
Brussels (BRU) - Tenerife (TCI)Round trip|EconomyBRU-TCI
Brussels (BRU) - Alicante (ALC)Round trip|EconomyBRU-ALC
Brussels (BRU) - Malaga (AGP)Round trip|EconomyBRU-AGP
Brussels (BRU) - Vigo (VGO)Round trip|EconomyBRU-VGO