Hanoi may be historic and old, but it is also a thriving, bustling city. You’ll find yourself excited and overwhelmed by the crazy street chatter and the sound of mopeds. Scratch the surface of the city's mayhem and you'll uncover a deep respect for Vietnam's history and culture. There is a rich heritage here that is observed with many temples, monuments and sites of worship. Escape the hustle and bustle of the market streets and step into some of these tranquil and incredibly quiet spaces. Air Europa offers flights to Hanoi on board a modern, spacious and reliable aircraft. We provide a selection of entertainment on our flights, including newspapers and magazines, a sales catalogue, and movies and television programmes available on personal screens for longer, intercontinental journeys.
Hanoi Points of Interest
- Old Quarter – Walk these narrow streets for an authentic insight into the city’s culture. There’s amazing street food and local goods for you to enjoy at bargain prices.
- Hoàn Kiếm Lake (Lake of the Restored Sword) – Head to this tranquil lake and escape the hectic city.
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre – Enjoy this magical puppet show with songs and dancing.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum – A huge mausoleum surrounded by well-kept gardens.
- Vietnamese Women's Museum – A fantastic insight into the artwork and other talents of the local women.
The Weather in Hanoi
The hottest days in Hanoi are between May and October, but this is also a very humid time of year. There’s a lot of rainfall in these months that comes in frequent, heavy downpours. The rest of the year is cooler but still very warm, and much drier.
Hanoi has a busy and welcoming nightlife suited to all budgets and ages. There’s local draft beer served from small street bars or you might prefer one of the more upmarket cocktail venues. You can also head to some of the local clubs. Technically speaking, clubs are supposed to close at midnight, but you’ll find they stay open for as long as they can – usually until the police stop the party!
You can earn points every time you fly with Air Europa or any of our partner airlines by joining our loyalty programme, Air Europa SUMA. Points earned can be redeemed for flight upgrades, free flights or discounted flights, and access to airport lounges. Make sure you sign up on our official website before you fly to Hanoi to start earning points right away!
Mallorca - HanoiROUND TRIPPMI-HAN
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.