Madrid - Vigo
Barcelona - Vigo
Sevilla - Vigo
Gran Canaria - Vigo
Tenerife - Vigo
Mallorca - Vigo
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
The largest city in Spain’s autonomous region of Galicia, Vigo, is a thriving city with heaps of cultural attractions and close to nature. Fly to Vigo in comfort with Air Europa, one of the youngest airline fleets in the world. Don’t delay, scroll through our official website to find and book your Vigo flights today!
Top Things to Do in Vigo
- Lie back and relax on the sandy beaches of the Vigo Estuary.
- Climb A Guía for awesome views over the sea and surrounding areas, while admiring the elegant building of Nosa Señora das Neves that sits on top of the hill.
- Learn more about the city’s past and admire a large collection of art at Museo Municipal de Vigo.
- Discover more about Vigo’s seafaring heritage at Museo do Mar de Galicia (Galicia Sea Museum).
- Explore the remains of the historic Fortaleza de San Sebastián, built in the 1660s.
- Visit Casa Galega da Cultura (Galician House of Culture) and take in its diverse art and literary exhibits, housed in one of the city’s oldest buildings.
- Experience the energy of O Calvario Municipal market, a fish and seafood market, and shop till you drop along Rua do Príncipe.
- Take a day trip to the Cíes Islands for beautiful beaches, wildlife, snorkelling, and diving.
Travelling to Vigo with Children
Vigo is a great destination for a family holiday! Here are just some of the things to do with the kids.
- Visit the play centres of La Jungla and Camelot Park, each offering hours of fun for younger members of the family.
- Spend a day on the extensive beaches of Praia de Samil or A Punta, where you can swim in the sea, build a sandcastle, play beach games, and sunbathe.
- Snap a picture of kids stood next to the sculpture of the famous writer Jules Verne, sat on a gigantic octopus, or spot the various sculptures along the Bouzas trail.
- Sample delicious food in the many restaurants.
- Immerse yourselves in nature and the outdoors at Parque Monte del Castro.
Tips for Exploring Vigo
Vigo is a fairly large city. Frequent public buses, including night services, are operated by Vitrasa, connecting the beaches with the city and suburbs. Download the mobile app to make planning your journeys easier. Taxis are also widely available, and the prices are reasonable. Alternatively, you could rent a car for greater flexibility.
Discover this Galician gem and book your Air Europa flights to Vigo today.