Paris - A Coruna
Paris - A Coruna
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
A Coruña is a city in Spain’s Galicia region. Boasting stunning beaches, it’s the perfect spot for a summertime getaway. Fly to A Coruña in comfort and enjoy great in-flight services when you travel with Air Europa. Find the best deals online today by booking on our official website.
Highlights of A Coruña
- Enjoy the seaside at Orzán and Riazor beaches.
- Stroll through the gorgeous and romantic Xardín de San Carlos, a garden with many lovely features.
- See historic sites like the medieval Church of Santiago, the ancient settlements at Castro de Elviña, Castelo de San Antón with its archaeological museum, or the Roman lighthouse of the Torre de Hércules, said to be one of the oldest operational lighthouses in the world.
- Enjoy art at the Fine Arts Museum and the Museum of Sacred Art in Colexiata de Santa María a Real do Sar.
- Take a stroll around the historic port and see if you can spot the fishing boats bobbing on the waves in the distance.
Things to Do with Children in A Coruña
Many families visit A Coruña in the summer months. Here’s how to keep the kids happy.
- Spend sunny days on the sandy beaches and strolling along the seafront promenade.
- Discover more about underwater life at Aquarium Finisterrae.
- See the collections of old weapons, military equipment, uniforms, and more at the Museo Militar (Military Museum), the perfect spot for kids who have an interest in military matters.
- Feed curious minds at the Casa de las Ciencias, a fascinating science museum.
- Learn more about anatomy and the human body at the museum of Domus.
- Have fun trying to harness the power of the waves at a surf camp.
- Enjoy nature and the great outdoors at Fragas do Eume.
- Spend a day at the Cíes Islands, where you’ll find lovely beaches and lots of nature.
Tips for Visiting A Coruña
Many of A Coruña’s major sites can easily be reached by foot, though taxis are readily available for reasonable rates. Buses are also cheap and connect the city’s different areas. Seafood is in plentiful supply in A Coruña and you’ll get the best deals on meals at the small traditional local eateries. For picky eaters, there are several restaurants serving international fare, including Italian, Mexican, or American fast food. Adults should sample a glass or two of Estrella Galicia, the local beer. The most popular time of year for tourists to visit is from the middle of June to mid-September. Start planning your trip by booking your flights to A Coruña today!