Paris - Barcelona
Paris - Barcelona
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
The second-largest city in Spain, Barcelona has always had a rich tradition in art, food and history. Fly to Barcelona with Air Europa to experience the unique cultural mix that this city has to offer and the best deals on Barcelona flights.
What to do in Barcelona?
- Barcelona’s city design makes it great for long walks. Go to Las Ramblas, its most popular walkway, packed with street performers.
- Visit the Gothic Quarter or Barri Gòtic to admire architectural gems that date back to medieval times.
- Stroll through miles of beachfront boardwalks. Barcelona’s open and relaxed beaches are world-renowned!
- View the city’s amazing landscape from atop the Montjüic hill, a perfect lookout point in the center of Barcelona, which was also the venue for important events, such as the 1929 Barcelona Universal Exposition and the Olympic Games in 1902.
- Escape to Gràcia or El Poble-sec neighbourhoods to discover the restaurants and bars the locals enjoy.
Walk around the city and spot all of Antoni Gaudí’s instantly-recognizable designs. The famous architect’s legacy includes the “skull and bones” balconies of the Casa Batlló, Park Güell and the massive, yet unfinished Sagrada Familia Cathedral, the most-visited attraction in all of Barcelona.
When to visit Barcelona
Barcelona sees the most tourists during Holy Week in April and the Christmas holiday period. Summers tend to draw a lot of tourist too, so you if you want to avoid the crowds, visit Barcelona between October and March. During September, the city celebrates the annual festival La Mercè, which features music, performers, and a signature parade of papier maché figures.
Upgrade your Air Europa flights to Barcelona to Business Club, and enjoy lie-flat seats, extra space and special menus on board one of the youngest fleets in the world.