Brasília is an awe-inspiring modern urban masterpiece with some of the most amazing architecture in the world. The futuristic landscape is a must-see for any architecture enthusiast. The modernistic design is perfectly offset by the placid river running through the city and the nearby lake which offers peace and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Book your Brasília flights with Air Europa via our official website and take control of your booking. Use our online services to choose your seat, check in, upgrade your baggage allowance and more. You can streamline the check-in process and save yourself time at the airport.
Brasília Points of Interest
When visiting Brasília, you may want to just walk around in awe of the amazing design and breath-taking architecture – and not without good reason! This city was designed so carefully to be incredibly beautiful and modern. Here are some of the best examples:
- Templo da Boa Vontade: Take a spiritual walk inside day or night; it’s open 24 hours a day.
- Catedral Metropolitana: Designed by award-winning architect Oscar Niemeyer, it features impressive lines and stained-glass windows.
- Santuario Dom Bosco: Head to this sanctuary to reflect and centre yourself away from the noise of the city.
- Pontão do Lago Sul: Stroll along the river, stop for a drink or a meal and enjoy amazing views over the city.
- Itamaraty Palace: Tour the immense palace and gardens.
Brazilian food consists of plenty of organic and fresh vegetables, meat and grains. Meat tends to be barbequed and very flavourful. Food markets and street vendors are popular dining options because they are so affordable and convenient. What’s more, Brazilian food tends to be much healthier than Western food so you can indulge in many local dishes without any guilt!
The Weather in Brasília
The temperature in Brasília says consistently high all year so leave your winter clothes at home when you visit! The dry season runs from May until September, so if you’re visiting during these months, you’ll be guaranteed hot, sunny and dry days. As the rest of the year can be very wet, expect frequent downpours at some point.
Choose Air Europa flights to Brasília to enjoy onboard Wi-Fi. With the Internet at hand, you stay connected to friends, families and various forms of entertainment, from watching programmes online to using apps to playing games. Make your flight even more enjoyable by travelling with Air Europa.