*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Curitiba is a Brazilian city unlike any other. Focused on city planning long before any other, the result is an innovative city that offers a beautiful, flawless and well-planned location to escape to. Choose Air Europa for your flights to Curitiba and enjoy flying onboard our comfortable, spacious aircrafts.
Curitiba: A Sustainable City
Curitiba is a fascinating place to spend time as it’s a sustainable, economic phenomenon. Due to rapid population growth, Curitiba suffered in the past, but through smart leadership it has managed to become one of the most sustainable cities on the planet! Its focus with sustainability has resulted in plenty of green spaces and gardens to enjoy, so you can spend your days relaxing by the lake, sunbathing, or taking in the beautiful skyline. If you’re lucky, you may spot some sheep grazing on the grass – they’re brought out to give the greenery a natural trim!
There are plenty of things to do in Curitiba to fill a long weekend, a week, or even a month! Some top attractions you won’t want to miss include:
- Take a walk around the amazingly manicured lawns of Jardim Botânico de Curitiba (Botanical Garden of Curitiba), complete with water fountains and statues.
- Pay a visit to Oscar Niemeyer Museum, a stunning modern art museum. The architecture alone is enough to warrant a visit! It’s a striking feature of Curitiba’s landscape.
- Feira do Largo da Ordem is the historical centre of Curitiba. You can enjoy a meal in the square or browse the stalls of the local market.
- Painéis de Poty Lazzarotto features impressive outside artworks – they’re the perfect backdrop for budding photographers!
- Deutscher Wald/Bosque Alemão – Relive the story of Hansel and Gretel in this amazing storybook walk. There are also tree houses, a storyteller, and incredible architecture to keep you entertained.
Municipal Market of Curitiba
The municipal market is one of Curitiba’s best attractions and offers a real insight into the lives of the residents. At this huge indoor market, you can buy authentic local goods, produce, and fresh herbs and spices. This big, colourful, and busy market also offers amenities such as spas, barbers, and has a food court. There’s plenty to see and do here so make sure you give yourself a full day to explore!
Book your flights with Air Europa via our official website for the best deals to Curitiba from over 16 destinations throughout Europe.