Paris cmp-preposition--destination-place Fuerteventura
Fuerteventura is a colourful, exotic paradise that often resembles the African landscape more than it does its Spanish sisters. Expect to see lots of dry, desert-like planes, wildlife and beautiful beaches on your trip. When booking your Fuerteventura flights with Air Europa on our official website, join our Air Europa SUMA programme for free to earn points while you fly. When you've collected enough points, redeem them for upgrades or flight discounts. We like to thank our passengers for choosing to fly with us.
Things to Do in Fuerteventura
- Puerto de Corralejo: Head to this older district to enjoy walking by the beach, surrounded by quaint houses, bars and restaurants. Stop at a local eatery and sit down to an authentic meal.
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura: Visit this interactive zoo to get up close and personal with exotic animals and learn more about the local wildlife.
- Mirador Morro Velosa: Drive to the top of this lookout for amazing views of the landscape and stop by the museum and restaurant as well.
- Faro de Jandía: Climb up this lighthouse to watch the gorgeous sunset over the crystal-clear Atlantic Ocean.
- Acua Water Park: Cool off on those hot, sunny days and get your blood pumping at this fun, family-friendly waterpark.
It’s extremely difficult to choose a few standout beaches in Fuerteventura because the island has over 150 amazing beaches! Caleta de Fuste is usually the top choice for families because it is so idyllic. The calm sea is safe for children to enjoy, the sand is clean, and the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere suits families. Another great option, Corralejo is a tropical paradise. The water is crystal-clear, and the views are incredible. Alternatively, Cofete is an incredibly isolated beach surrounded by mountain landscapes, so you can escape here to enjoy your own private utopia. If you’re a surfer, head to Esquinzo to catch the perfect waves.
The Weather in Fuerteventura
One of the best things about Fuerteventura is that it is an amazing year-round destination. The weather stays dry and warm all year. The summer months are the most popular because that’s when temperatures really heat up. July to October are the hottest months, but you can also get some much-needed vitamin D in winter too!
When you choose Air Europa for your flights to Fuerteventura, expect our spacious and modern planes to start your holiday off right. We put customer comfort at the centre of all of our flights.