Paris - Guayaquil
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
You’ll fall in love with this metropolitan port city. It’s large enough to offer city-living amenities but small enough to have unique character and charm. The beautiful, waterfront town centre has visitors returning time and time again. Air Europa provides convenient flights to Guayaquil from 16 European destinations. Take advantage of fantastic flight deals on our official website and join us onboard our Guayaquil flights.
Things to Do in Guayaquil
- Parque Histórico Guayaquil: Spend a day exploring this amazing eight-hectare park. It’s split into three zones: wildlife, traditions and urban.
- Hacienda La Danesa: Visit this working ranch house, which has been in business for over 145 years, to get up close to the animals.
- Malecón 2000: Stop for a bite to eat or a cocktail (or two!) along the boardwalk. This lively hub always has something going on!
- Las Penas: Cobbled streets, colourful buildings and a historic lighthouse give this quaint neighbourhood character. Climb the 444 steps to the hilltop to see the lighthouse up close!
- Catedral Metropolitana de Guayaquil: A modern and pristine cathedral worth a visit for the amazing stained-glass windows and architecture.
Guayaquil is a port city, so while the water is always in sight, there aren’t any beaches directly in the city. That doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a relaxing day in the sun or a dip in the ocean though! Guayaquil has many beautiful beaches in close proximity. The closest one, Las Playas, is just down the road in General Villamil. Very popular with locals and holidaymakers, it has sun loungers and parasols; plus, the sea is flat enough for children to play in safely while also having enough waves for surfers to enjoy. For more challenging waves, head a bit further out of town to Engabao, one of the most popular surfing beaches around.
The Weather in Guayaquil
You can enjoy hot, sunny weather at any time of the year in Guayaquil. However, June to October are the cooler months, so if you want to experience the hottest days, avoid travelling during these months. January and February are some of the hottest months to visit, but they are also the wettest, so you may want to bring an umbrella. For hot, sunny and dry days, visit Guayaquil in November or December.
Book your Guayaquil flights with Air Europa and let our friendly and professional staff make your trip comfortable and pleasant from beginning to end.