Paris - Quito
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Quito is a beauty like no other. This bustling metropolis of high-rise skyscrapers and busy shopping centres sits between misty mountain peaks as a perfect mix nature and man-made. When you book your Quito flights with Air Europa via our official website, you’ll enjoy a spacious and modern plane with plenty of amenities, including in-flight Wi-Fi.
Points of Interest in Quito
- Museo Templo del Sol Pintor Ortega Maila: Go inside an ancient church and holy site to tour this museum and see demonstrations featuring aromatic oils and crystals.
- Parque La Carolina: Spend an afternoon relaxing among nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Iglesia de La Compañía de Jesús: As well as being an important historical and religious landmark, this Jesuit church embodies lavish, ornate architecture, monuments and displays.
- Quito Old Town: Walk around this UNESCO World Heritage district. Street vendors and authentic eateries line the narrow, winding streets.
- TelefériQo: Ride a cable car to the top of the mountains for unbelievable views in the clouds.
Street vendors in Quito sell authentic, delicious and cheap food. These are often recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, and each vendor’s dish will be completely different. Be sure to try llapingacho: a potato omelette topped with fried egg, avocado, salad, chorizo and salsa. If you want something a bit lighter, how about green mango with salt? An under-ripe mango served with lime juice and salt, this dish sounds like it shouldn’t work but really does. This will be your new favourite meal if you’re a lover of sour sweets.
The Weather in Quito
The temperature stays the same in Quito year-round because its positioning between the mountains creates a microclimate. No matter what time of year you visit, the temperature will always be cool. The only thing that really changes is the amount of rainfall. The driest months are June, July and August when there’s very little chance of rain. The wettest time of year is between March and May when it can rain about 20 days out of the month.
Join Air Europa on flights to Quito from destinations across Europe. You can rely on us to get you to Quito safely, promptly and comfortably. Join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme to earn points when you fly with us or our partner airlines. Points can be redeemed for discounted or free flights, upgrades and access to airport lounges.