*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Seville is possibly one of the most traditional destinations in Spain, with its quaint little alleyways and amazing eateries sitting alongside magnificent and grand palaces, halls and monuments. It is the capital of the Andalusia region and is famed for its traditionally Spanish flamenco dancing in the Triana neighbourhood. Book your flights to Seville with Air Europa to get the very best deals on flights from destinations across Europe.
Seville Points of Interest
No trip to Seville would be complete without taking a look round some of the amazing historical sites. Here’s some of the best attractions:
- Parque de Maria Luisa: This beautiful park boasts incredible views, an impressive water feature and verdant trees to provide shade.
- Plaza de España: Situated in the park, it is a beautiful example of historical architecture.
- Real Alcázar: This castle is now a popular tourist site after being featured in hit TV programme ‘Game of Thrones’.
- Seville Cathedral: Take a guided tour to find out more about the mix of Arab and Christian religions and styles.
- Torre Giralda: Climb to the top of this huge tower to enjoy fantastic views over the city.
There’s no beach directly in Seville, but don’t worry; some amazing ones are close by. Located nearby along the Costa de la Luz in Cadi, Bolonia is considered to be one of the best beaches in Andalusia. As it’s relatively quiet compared to others in the area, you can enjoy sunbathing and cooling off on your own secluded patch of paradise. There’s enough of a breeze to make it a great location for windsurfing and water sports too, so there really is something for everyone here! If you’re looking for a livelier atmosphere and somewhere you can party until the early hours, check out Punta Umbría!
The Weather in Seville
Seville can be a great year-round destination. It is one of the hottest cities in Europe so expect to explore its lovely streets in the sunshine. Winters are also very mild and often sunny. Though it may be more likely to rain in winter, wet days are limited to about five a month, so Seville can be a great winter getaway.
Sign up for our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme to earn points on your Seville flights when you book via our official website. You can earn points when you fly with us or any of our partner airlines. Rack up enough points, and you can redeem them for various upgrades, discounts and more.