*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Steep yourself in Spanish culture in this underrated city. The fantastic art scene, amazing architecture and lively bar and restaurant scene make it a destination to suit any holidaymaker. There’s incredible architecture, wonderful wildlife and immense natural beauty waiting to be explored. Air Europa offers convenient flights to Zaragoza from various cities across Europe with deals on our official website. Take advantage of our fantastic flight deals and dive right into Zaragoza.
Zaragoza Points of Interest
- Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Pilar: Marvel at the stained-glass windows, lavish monuments and turrets.
- Monasterio de Piedra: Walk through this wonderful forest park complete with a waterfall.
- Palacio de la Aljaferia: Tour this huge structure that was once used to protect the city in battle.
- Plaza del Pilar: Not only in the city centre but also the best place for a choice of restaurants and bars. You can also climb to the top of the tower for views over the city.
- El Tubo: This quaint street has some of the best tapas in town and a friendly, buzzing atmosphere.
What to Eat in Zaragoza
Zaragoza is known to produce some of Spain’s highest quality meats, so you’ll find that roasted or barbecued meat is a predominant feature of the local diet. Ternasco, a roasted lamb dish, is one such speciality. In addition, seafood is very popular, with dishes like locally caught trout and eel on the menu. However, vegetarians have plenty of options too. Produce is locally grown, and pulses are widely available. Truffles are a particular speciality you should try. Lastly, as locals love to end their meals with good cheeses and wines, cow, goat and sheep cheeses can be found fresh or cured. Generally, seek out meals in the traditional tapas style to taste a huge array of dishes in one sitting.
The Weather in Zaragoza
Summer in Zaragoza lasts from June to September when the temperatures heat up a lot and the days are long and sunny. If you’re travelling during these months, you’ll love sitting al fresco and enjoying your lunch with a view or cooling off with an evening cocktail. Zaragoza is a great destination to visit in the off-season too. The weather cools off quite a bit and can be particularly chilly between December and February, but the days stay dry with little chance of rain.
Book your Zaragoza flights with Air Europa and join us onboard one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the world.