Porto - Milan
Lisbon - Milan
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
One of the oldest cities in Europe, and yet a place that pulses with a modern beat, Milan is known for its fashion scene. Start your trip in style when you fly to Milan with Air Europa, a classy way to arrive in one of Europe’s most elegant destinations. Check Air Europa´s flight deals to Milan on our official website today.
- Be dazzled by the awe-inspiring Duomo di Milano (Milan Cathedral), an imposing Gothic structure that took more than 600 years to complete.
- Buy high-class fashions at the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and head to one of the outlet stores to bag a bargain on designer goods.
- Watch a performance at the world-class Teatro alla Scala.
- Step back in time and admire striking monuments at the beautiful and serene cemetery of Cimetero Monumentale.
- See the famous painting of the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci at the UNESCO-listed Basilica di Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Visit Milan’s numerous interesting churches, including San Carlo al Lazzaretto, San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, Basilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore, and Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio.
- Tour a myriad of museums, including the Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology, Poldi Pezzoli Museum, and Civico Museo Archeologico.
- Marvel at the Royal Palace.
Festivals and Celebrations in Milan
There are numerous trendy and fun cultural events taking place in Milan throughout the year. You may want to time your trip to coincide with one of these great.
- Fashion-loving travellers flock to Milan in February each year for Milan Fashion Week.
- Carnival Ambrosiano is a lively affair that offers insights into local culture; it begins on the first day of Lent and features parades, parties, and revelry.
- The roar of engines can be heard throughout the streets at the start of autumn when the Italian F1 Grand Prix arrives in Milan.
- The Festival of Sant’Ambrogio is a joyous affair each December.
- The cool Milano Film Festival takes place each September.
- Fans of jazz should plan to visit in November for the month-long Milan Jazz Festival.
- Summer’s La Notte Bianca (White Night) is the perfect time for night owls to dance, drink, dine, and shop all throughout the night.
Day Trips from Milan
- If you want to explore farther afield and add some nature to your trip, the scenic Lake Como can be enjoyed on a day trip from Milan. Stroll the old walled town of Como and catch the funicular to excellent hiking spots with great views.
- Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore can also be enjoyed on a day trip.
- Visit Parma and sample two of the town’s most famous and delicious exports: ham and cheese. The historic city is also very picturesque.
Explore the Roman ruins in Brescia then be transported to the medieval period at Bergamo.