Lisbon - Tenerife
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Tenerife is known for being warm and welcoming to travellers. It is one of the most popular Canary Islands for holidaymakers, and not without good reason. It is picturesque, sunny and full of European heritage. The island is diverse, so whether you want a laidback beach holiday or a sightseeing adventure, Tenerife is for you. Fly to Tenerife with Air Europa and enjoy a reliable and stress-free flight on board modern planes.
What’s the weather like in Tenerife?
Tenerife is a fantastic destination at any time of the year due to its very mild winters and hot, sunny summers. There can be heavy rainfall in December, so if you’re taking a winter break make sure you take an umbrella, just in case!
Most holidaymakers flock to Tenerife because of the amazing beaches on the island – and there are many to choose from! Playa Tejita is the biggest natural beach in Tenerife and features a nudist cove, clear blue water and beautiful, sandy cliffs. If you’re looking for a more exclusive beach, El Duque is for you. Located at the most western point of Costa Adeje away from the flocks of tourists, this beach is hidden from view by rocks which make it feel so tranquil and secluded. If you want to try your hand at water sports, head to Fañabé where you can surf, water ski or take a ride on a glass-bottomed boat.
What to do in Tenerife?
- Visit the Teide National Park, a UNESCO-listed park in a mountain range and home to Spain’s largest volcano.
- Soak up the sun at Playa de Las Teresitas, one of the most popular and beautiful beaches in Tenerife.
- Visit El Médano, a bustling, picturesque town with plenty of bars, restaurants and local shops.
- Marvel at the stunning curved architecture of the Auditorio de Tenerife, a seafront arts complex and auditorium which regularly hosts shows.
- Take a trip to the lava-stone Pyramids of Güímar.
- Travelling with children? Take them to one of the many theme parks and water parks on the island, including Loro Parque, Siam Park, Aqualand or Costa Martiánez.
Find out more about our flight deals to Tenerife today and unwind in the beautiful Canary Island sun.