A Coruna - Madrid
A Coruna - Santo Domingo
A Coruna - New York
A Coruna - Frankfurt
A Coruna - David
A Coruna - Panama City
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Whether you’re returning home from your summer holiday, jetting off for adventures in pastures new, or travelling for business, Air Europa is a top choice for comfortable and affordable flights from A Coruña. Take a look at the deals today.
Information about A Coruña Airport
All of your flights from A Coruña depart from A Coruña Airport (LCG) located 4.5 mi (7 km) outside of the city. If you have time to spare, don’t worry – there’s a selection of restaurants and shops to keep you entertained while you wait, and the airport offers free Wi-Fi.
Reaching A Coruña Airport
- Onsite parking is available if you plan to drive yourself to the airport.
- Bus number 4051 runs between Jardines de Méndez Nuñez in A Coruña and the airport, with several stops along the way. Tickets cost EUR 50. Services are frequent, departing every 30 minutes during the daytime on weekdays and hourly at weekends.
- Numerous taxis are also available, though supplements are often charged for large items of luggage.
Services and Facilities at A Coruña Airport
- There is a pay-to-use lounge, Sala VIP, at the airport.
- Conveniences include ATMs, currency exchange, luggage wrapping, a post box, telephones, and a pharmacy.