Whether you’re returning home from your summer holiday, jetting off for adventures in pastures new, or travelling for business, Air Europa is a top choice for comfortable and affordable flights from A Coruña. Take a look at the deals today.
Information about A Coruña Airport
All of your flights from A Coruña depart from A Coruña Airport (LCG) located 4.5 mi (7 km) outside of the city. If you have time to spare, don’t worry – there’s a selection of restaurants and shops to keep you entertained while you wait, and the airport offers free Wi-Fi.
Reaching A Coruña Airport
- Onsite parking is available if you plan to drive yourself to the airport.
- Bus number 4051 runs between Jardines de Méndez Nuñez in A Coruña and the airport, with several stops along the way. Tickets cost EUR 50. Services are frequent, departing every 30 minutes during the daytime on weekdays and hourly at weekends.
- Numerous taxis are also available, though supplements are often charged for large items of luggage.
Services and Facilities at A Coruña Airport
- There is a pay-to-use lounge, Sala VIP, at the airport.
- Conveniences include ATMs, currency exchange, luggage wrapping, a post box, telephones, and a pharmacy.