Welcome to the capital of the ‘Land of Smiles’, a friendly, enthusiastic city where the locals make the exotic seem so familiar. Expect a sensory overload of sights, smells and experiences in this hedonistic paradise. Intercontinental flights to Bangkok can be long, so choose Air Europa for your Bangkok flights to make sure you’re comfortable when you fly. We have modern, spacious planes, quality in-flight entertainment and delicious meal options. When you fly with us, your holiday starts the second you board.
Bangkok Points of Interest
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha: Head to this religious site and marvel at the scale and design of the golden Buddha statue. Remember to dress modestly and take off your shoes.
- The Grand Palace: Visit this huge and ornate palace, home to the Thai Royal family.
- Jim Thompson House: Explore this quaint home that houses an impressive Thai art collection.
- Lumpini Park: Escape the hustle and bustle of the city in this gorgeous green park.
- Asiatique The Riverfront: Spend an evening at this bustling market where you can eat tasty and cheap street food and buy locally produced goods. Don’t forget to barter!
Nightlife in Bangkok
Bangkok nightlife is famed for being wild, varied and affordable. Backpackers and young travellers revel in the cheery, loud and vibrant Khao San Road – a place where alcohol is served in buckets with straws and you can wander up and down the street merrily, hopping from bar to bar. But there’s more to Bangkok than comically large cocktails. The city centre is a large urban area with swanky, high-end cocktail bars to rival any other capital city. Check out one of the open rooftop bars to enjoy a drink with a view.
The Weather in Bangkok
Bangkok has hot and sunny days year-round, so visitors can enjoy a trip to Bangkok in any season. The most popular time of year for visitors is between November and April because this is Thailand’s dry season so there is little chance of rain. While the country remains hot during wet season, it still gets some torrential downpours. September is the wettest month to visit Bangkok; it can rain up to 22 days of the month!
Why not make your flights to Bangkok even more comfortable by upgrading to Business Class seats when you book via our official website? You’ll enjoy more legroom and a lie-flat seat, so you can really get a good rest before your arrival in Thailand. You’ll also be served meals from a premium menu and have additional amenities to make your journey all the more enjoyable.