Belgrade is an interesting combination of contrasts. As the capital city of Serbia, the city thrives and is full of life, offering a real insight into the lives of others without putting on a facade for tourists. If you’re looking to explore Belgrade, fly with Air Europa on one of our flights to Belgrade from 16 European destinations. Wherever you are, we’ll have a convenient flight for you, so get online to our official website and book yours today to take advantage of our incredible services!
The Weather in Belgrade
Belgrade has mild, wet summers and cold winters. No matter what time of year you visit Belgrade it’s best to be prepared and take plenty of layers of warm clothing in case of sudden weather changes. Rainy showers can be frequent in Belgrade so take an umbrella with you on your trip.
Belgrade is a city that really comes alive at night. The city has an intense nightlife scene and is fast becoming a must-visit destination for party lovers. However, that doesn’t mean Belgrade is only for younger partygoers. There’s something for everyone, with a range of upmarket cocktail bars and jazz bars existing alongside dance clubs and drum and bass nights. The party doesn’t end in winter either – there are winter and summer clubs that alternate their offerings with the seasons.
Don’t miss our top pick of things to do in Belgrade. There’s a great choice of activities for any budget or taste!
- The Belgrade Fortress is an incredible historical site. You can take a self-guided tour around the beautiful grounds or have a guided tour and learn more about the history of the fortress and dungeons.
- Knez Mihailova is the main strip of shops and restaurants in Belgrade, as well as being one of the oldest streets, dating back to Roman times.
- Skadarlija is a picturesque bohemian neighbourhood where you can spend a relaxing day exploring what is on offer. You can also enjoy live music at one of the neighbourhood’s many bars in the evenings.
- Ada Ciganlija – soak up the sun on this stunning beach or do some water skiing or swimming.
- Visit the quaint and beautiful stone Saint Petka's Chapel and take photos of the picturesque building.
Earn points for your Belgrade flights when you sign up for our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme. You can redeem points for free flights, flight upgrades, or access to VIP airport lounges to make your travels even more enjoyable.