Moscow is cultural, historic and artsy. At any time of day or night, the city looks majestic and charming. You’ll fall in love with this incredibly beautiful city on your visit. Look for Moscow flights with Air Europa and take control of your booking. Book via our official website and use our online services to choose your seat, check in, upgrade your baggage allowance and more.
- Bolshoi Theatre: Either take a tour of this huge and beautiful theatre or get tickets to see a performance and enjoy a fabulous evening’s entertainment.
- Red Square: This central square is filled with churches, shops and restaurants. Military parades also take place here.
- Basil's Cathedral: This fantastic piece of architecture dates back to the 1550s and is worth a visit, day or night.
- The State Tretyakov Gallery: See Moscow’s biggest and best art collection.
- Sky Town: Take to the sky at this high-altitude rope park.
What to Eat in Moscow
Russian cuisine relies heavily on dough dishes, such as dumplings, breads, pies, cakes and rolls so the food is hearty and comforting. Meat, poultry and fish feature regularly on menus, but because it is mostly an Orthodox Christian country, there are also plenty of vegetarian options. Food to try in Moscow include blinis: large, thin pancakes served sweet with jam or honey or savoury with ground meat, mushrooms or cabbage. In addition, kasha, a buckwheat dish that is one of the most commonly eaten meals, is also served sweet or savoury. Lastly, don’t miss out on varenniki: dumplings stuffed with mashed potato, cheese and cabbage, or they can be made sweet with a stuffing of cherries and other fruits.
The Weather in Moscow
Between June and August, the weather is warm and pleasant. However, it can rain a lot, so bring some wellies and an umbrella along so you stay dry while exploring the city. On the other end of the spectrum, winters in Moscow are somewhat legendary. The temperature can drop well below freezing in November and stay that way until the end of March. The city also always gets heavy snowfall in winter, so you’ll need to wrap up as warm as possible and pack some snow boots!
When you book your flights to Moscow with Air Europa, you can enjoy onboard Wi-Fi to use apps, stream music, stay in touch with friends or family, play games or catch up on some work. It’s just one of the features we offer to make flying with us more enjoyable.