On-Board in Economy
Travelling in economy with Air Europa is more comfortable: good space between seats, menus for different dietary types and quality entertainment. And to make your journey even more comfortable, we also offer you the option of travelling with all the advantages of Club Business, but at a lower cost
- We have reorganised our set up in the terminals at Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport. Air Europa's new hub offers our passengers and passengers from the SkyTeam alliance better access and much shorter transit times. We have also improved baggage transit and reclaim times.
- We have a new security access in T3, which is ideal if you come by metro or leave your car in the P-2 car park, allowing you to get to your boarding gate in just 5 minutes, a record for any major airport.
- In T1, we are working to optimize how long it takes to get through passport control and then embark on transatlantic and non-Schengen flights.
- All our accesses have Fast Track access for frequent flyers and SkyPriority members. We will also have new transit counters at each access.
- In future, you will not need to leave the transit zone if you arrive in Madrid on a transatlantic or non-Schengen flight and are connecting to an Air Europa or other SkyTeam flight.
- We boast one of the newest aircraft fleets in the world, with our planes being on average just 6.35 years old.
- We have been working to provide more space between seats and to improve the quality of the seats themselves.
- Excellence has always been and will remain the bedrock of our work. And our passengers notice this.
- The allowance for all flights is 1 piece with a maximum weight of 23 kg.
- On routes to and from Paraguay, Bolivia, Venezuela and Peru the allowance is 2 pieces of 23 kg each, except for flights to and from Alicante, Almeria, Badajoz, Málaga and Valencia.
- On routes from Dominican Republic the allowance is 2 pieces of 23 kg each, except for flights to and from Alicante, Almeria, Badajoz, Málaga and Valencia.
- On routes to and from Brazil, 2 bags of 32 kg each are allowed.
- Punctuality is one our main priorities.
- Thanks to the work of the whole team at Air Europa and its partners, our efforts have been recognized and received awards in recent years, putting us in the rankings of the most punctual airlines in Europe and the world.
Our in-flight sales catalogue includes a range of exclusive suggestions to meet your needs when travelling. This is offered on charter flights lasting more than two hours and intercontinental flights.
We offer our passengers a range of national and international newspapers and a selection of magazines. We provide a carefully-chosen selection of audiovisual entertainment to make your flight more enjoyable, including documentaries, series, music and movies.
On short flights, we offer content designed for the flight.
On long journeys, passengers can choose movies, series and documentaries. These are different on the outward and return journeys.