On-Board in Economy
Travelling in economy with Air Europa is more comfortable: good space between seats, menus for different dietary types and quality entertainment. And to make your journey even more comfortable, we also offer you the option of travelling with all the advantages of Club Business, but at a lower cost
- We have reorganised our set up in the terminals at Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport. Air Europa's new hub offers our passengers and passengers from the SkyTeam alliance better access and much shorter transit times. We have also improved baggage transit and reclaim times.
- We have a new security access in T3, which is ideal if you come by metro or leave your car in the P-2 car park, allowing you to get to your boarding gate in just 5 minutes, a record for any major airport.
- In T1, we are working to optimize how long it takes to get through passport control and then embark on transatlantic and non-Schengen flights.
- All our accesses have Fast Track access for frequent flyers and SkyPriority members. We will also have new transit counters at each access.
- In future, you will not need to leave the transit zone if you arrive in Madrid on a transatlantic or non-Schengen flight and are connecting to an Air Europa or other SkyTeam flight.
- For more comfort on board you can book your seat in advance at an affordable price.
- You can book your seat online from the moment you make the reservation up to 48 hours before departure. Book your seat now.
Make sure that you will fly with your companions reserving your seat from the reservation moment and up to 48 hours before departure.
|Price per trip|
|Mainland / Balearic Islands||4 €||3 GBP||5 USD||13.000 COP||5 CHF|
|Europe / Africa / Canary Islands||10 €||9 GBP||15 USD||33.000 COP||11 CHF|
|Long haul||20 €||15 GBP||25 USD||65.000 COP||22 CHF|
Book your seat now.
Booking an XL Seat you will have more space and comfort:
|Price per Trip|
|Flights within Spain (Mainland, Balearic Islands)||10 EUR||15 USD||10 GBP||40 BRL||165 ARS||7.660 CLP||33.000 COP||11 CHF|
|Medium Haul Flights (Canary Islands,Europe, Africa)||20 EUR||25 USD||15 GBP||80 BRL||330 ARS||15.320 CLP||65.000 COP||22 CHF|
|Long Haul Flights||50 EUR||65 USD||45 GBP||200 BRL||825 ARS||38.290 CLP||162.000 COP||55 CHF|
XL Seat booking will not be allowed if you are booking Emergency Seats and your situation is one of the above:
- The traveller is under 12 years old on the same day of the flight.
- You will be responsible for another person (or a minor or a person with reduced mobility).
- To have a physical , mental or sensory disability.
- If the traveller does not have the strength or skill to open the emergency exit..
- If the passenger requires an extender belt buckle.
- To not be able to understand crew´s instructions.
- To not be able to transmit to others the instructions received.
- If the traveller is not willing to assist the crew in an emergency.
- If the traveller is going to be under the influence of any narcotic substance , alcohol, narcotics or drugs.
Book your seats now.
- Only for flights operated by Air Europa. Flights operated by other companies are excluded.
- Reservation and payment up to 48 hours before departure, excepting flights overflying the USA, in this case up to 72 hours before departure.
- XL Seat cannot be booked if you are carrying a pet in cabin or any assistance is required.
- This type of seat is not allowed for unaccompanied minors .
- Non refundable..
- These type of seats are free of charge for SUMA Silver, Gold and Platinum customers and also for Elite and Elite Plus customers of the frequent flyer programme of any of the companies of the Sky Team Alliance .
Book your seats now.
- Punctuality is one our main priorities.
- Thanks to the work of the whole team at Air Europa and its partners, our efforts have been recognized and received awards in recent years, putting us in the rankings of the most punctual airlines in Europe and the world.
Our in-flight sales catalogue includes a range of exclusive suggestions to meet your needs when travelling. This is offered on charter flights lasting more than two hours and intercontinental flights.
We offer our passengers a range of national and international newspapers and a selection of magazines. We provide a carefully-chosen selection of audiovisual entertainment to make your flight more enjoyable, including documentaries, series, music and movies.
On short flights, we offer content designed for the flight.
On long journeys, passengers can choose movies, series and documentaries. These are different on the outward and return journeys.