Spain’s most famous island, Ibiza, is world-renowned for its vibrant nightlife, magnificent stretches of beach, and spectacular diving locations. Are you ready to embark on a journey of the senses across the unforgettable island of Ibiza? Check out top flight deals to Ibiza on Air Europa’s official website and plan your trip today.
What to Do in Ibiza
- Explore Ibiza Town’s oldest quarter, Ibiza Dalt Vila. Comprised of tiny cobbled streets that are lined with medieval buildings, the area offers stunning island views and a beautiful cathedral to explore.
- Ibiza’s sister island, Formentera, is located just a few kilometres away, easily accessible by ferry. It’s well worth a day trip to explore its spectacular natural scenery, bird life, and endless beaches.
- Ibiza’s reef offers idyllic conditions for keen experienced or beginner divers. As one of the world’s most desirable diving destinations, experience the clear, warm waters from a range of locations on the island.
- Discover some of the island’s sensory hippy markets, such as the Las Dallas Market in San Carlos. You’ll find everything from handmade clothing to an eclectic range of foods and drinks.
- The May Festival in Santa Eulalia is a traditional parade filled with floral decorations, horse-drawn carriages, and even fireworks, all in celebration of an old church that collapsed at the top of a hill in Santa Eulalia.
- If you are seeking some unforgettable nightlife, Ibiza boasts some of the best music festivals in the world. Ibiza Rocks is one of these, usually taking place throughout the summer in San Antonio and featuring some of the world’s most famous musical acts.
- Every August, Ibiza Town comes to life to celebrate the island’s return to Spanish rule in 1235. Expect a procession of music, dancing, and fireworks to transform the town.
- Don’t miss the quaint and historic village Sant Mateu celebrating its wine and other local produce at the fun and lively Festa des Vi Pagès.
Travel Tips for Ibiza
Visitors to the island should be aware of the key party locations, such as San Antonio, if travelling to the island during the summer months. The “party scene” can be a little overwhelming, so if this is not your idea of a good holiday, it’s recommended that you stay in a quieter spot. Ibiza’s shoulder seasons can be equally stunning, with beauty such as the spring’s almond blossom to experience, when the almonds are in bloom and the island is less busy. For a wonderful in-flight experience, book your Ibiza flights with Air Europa today!