Upmarket boutiques and fine-dining restaurants sit alongside student bars and lively eateries in Oviedo, a historic old town filled with character. You can round off a day of sightseeing at the cultural hotspots with a cocktail or two at a friendly bar, or dance all night at one of the nightclubs before enjoying a lie-in and a late breakfast at a fantastic restaurant. It's a relaxed and welcoming city, so however you choose to spend your time here, you're sure to leave feeling rested. When you book flights to Oviedo with Air Europa on our official website, we’ll take care of everything you could possibly need. With a selection of à la carte meals, a personal entertainment system and spacious, comfortable seats, the journey will fly by.
Points of Interest in Oviedo
You'll be best off exploring Oviedo on foot so you can experience the charm of the city. Along you way, take in some of our favourite sights.
- Calle Uria: Head to this central shopping area for known brands and local goods.
- Santa Maria del Naranco: This beautiful church comes with incredible views over the city and some amazing architecture.
- San Miguel de Lillo: Explore the area surrounding this quaint old church, a beautiful stone building.
- Monte Naranco: Climb to the top of this mountain to look at the huge monument. Plus, the view is amazing!
- Plaza del Fontan: Check out this little street for the best in al fresco dining and traditional food.
Oviedo Football Club
Real Oviedo football club plays at the Estadio Carlos Tartiere stadium, the biggest one in Asturias and a great place to spend an evening. Either go on a tour of the grounds and find out more about the club's history and biggest wins or catch a live match to experience the excitement for yourself!
The Weather in Oviedo
With mildly warm summers, Oviedo is a popular destination between June and October. Winters can be much cooler but very rarely freezing so there isn’t any real threat of snow or ice if you are visiting then. However, there’s a chance of rain year-round so be prepared and travel with an umbrella, just in case.
Your Oviedo flights can be even more comfortable in our Business Class seats. Upgrade so you can lie back in your lie-flat seat. Use your complimentary personal amenities pack which includes ear plugs and an eye mask for a quality sleep onboard. You’ll arrive in Oviedo rested and ready to explore.