Frankfurt - Lisbon
Munich - Lisbon
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Lisbon is Portugal’s beautiful coastal city. Lined with pastel-coloured houses and peppered with historic castles, Lisbon also offers beautiful beaches, a marvellous history and majestic photo-worthy cityscapes. Ready to make that trip? Discover the latest deals on flights to Lisbon on Air Europa’s official website today, and enjoy Wi-Fi and other in-flight amenities at the best price.
What to Do in Lisbon
- Explore the fascinating Mosteiro dos Jerónimos. The 15th century monastery was built to recognise Vasco da Gama’s trip to India and features tombs of some of the country’s greatest figures.
- Jump on Tram 28 to see some of the city’s most famous streets, neighbourhoods and churches. Tram 28 is a wooden rustic tram and is a charming way to explore the city.
- Take in the views from the spectacular heights of Torre de Belém, the city’s notable fortified tower. Note the tower’s immaculate stonework and Gothic architecture.
- Enjoy one of the greatest European art collections in Portugal at the Museu Gulbenkian. Discover classic paintings by Monet, Rembrandt and Van Dyck all in one room.
- Experience the city at its finest from the Moorish São Jorge Castle. Located on a hilltop overlooking the city, the castle offers an intriguing historic insight and unbeatable views.
- Rio’s famous carnival doesn’t just take place in the Brazilian city; it also occurs in Lisbon every February. Experience a fun festival atmosphere that includes brightly-coloured masks and plenty of feathers.
- During April, the IndieLisboa Festival showcases some of the top talent in independent filmmaking in a week-long event.
- The Sintra Music Festival, which takes place every May, is one of the biggest classical music and ballet festivals in the country and is a chance to indulge your cultural aspirations.
- BAIXAnima is held every September and is Lisbon’s best street festival, featuring circus performances, dance, food and music.
Travel Tips for Lisbon
If you plan to explore a lot of the city, it’s a good idea to invest in an unlimited travelcard; also known as a “Lisboa Card”. This travelcard allows you to ride on all of Lisbon’s public transport services and provides discounted access to many of the city’s main attractions. You can buy these at the airport or at the city’s tourist information centres. Be advised that many of the city’s museums are closed on Mondays and a number of them allow free entry on Sundays until 2:00 p.m., so be sure to plan your time well. Fly to Lisbon with Air Europa today!
Frankfurt - LisbonROUND TRIPFRA-LIS