Madrid - Abu Dhabi
Barcelona - Abu Dhabi
Malaga - Abu Dhabi
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Abu Dhabi is a city that runs at a thousand miles a minute and when it commits to something, it puts its heart into it. You’ll see record-breaking sights here! On your trip to Abu Dhabi, you'll be able to soak up culture in the museums and mosques, or soak up the sun on one of the many amazing beaches. Join us on board our flights to Abu Dhabi on Air Europa and enjoy our in-flight Wi-Fi, fantastic entertainment, and delicious menu options. With Air Europa, flying long-haul can be just as enjoyable as arriving at your destination. Book via our official website today.
Abu Dhabi Attractions
There are plenty of sights to see and experience in Abu Dhabi, but here’s our choice of five varied and exciting attractions that visitors must see:
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – you’ll be awestruck by the beautiful architecture, extravagant building materials and amazing artwork as you walk around this huge mosque.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi – whether you’re a car fan, a Formula One fan or a thrill seeker, these high-speed rides will make you feel like a race car driver!
- Emirates Palace – you can have a meal or afternoon tea inside this spectacular luxury hotel.
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital – see these majestic birds up close and help support the hospital in caring for injured falcons.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi – soak up some art and culture at this huge and varied art gallery.
The Weather in Abu Dhabi
May until September is very hot in Abu Dhabi, so if you are prone to sunburn you’ll need to try and avoid travelling then – or make sure to stay covered up. The weather stays warm throughout the year, so Abu Dhabi is a perfect year-round destination. The climate is very dry, so the chance of rain is slim.
Abu Dhabi Cuisine
Seafood is very popular in Abu Dhabi and is usually served with grains and vegetables. Meat is also a staple of mealtimes with hearty and gamey meats such as goat, lamb and beef favoured. The United Arab Emirates is largely a Muslim country, so pork is often omitted from menus. For a sweet treat or dessert, dates are very popular. Alcohol is prohibited in some venues.
Fly to Abu Dhabi on Air Europa to experience this fascinating city and the best deals on flights departing from Europe. We fly from 16 cities to ensure we always have a flight that’s right for you.