Madrid - Bari
Barcelona - Bari
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Bari is an urban, trendy destination in Italy, filled with vibrant young people and migrants who create a multicultural and welcoming atmosphere for travellers. The vibrancy of Bari's young population contrasts beautifully with the historic buildings, narrow winding streets of the Old Town and the 11th century pilgrimage sites. Why not upgrade your Air Europa flights to Bari with our Business Club when you book via our official website? You’ll enjoy lie-flat seats, extra space and specialised menus, to arrive rested and ready to explore this exciting city!
The Weather in Bari
The perfect time to visit Bari is between May and October when the weather is warmer and there’s a low chance of rain. Winter in Bari is quite mild so you may find it more comfortable than your own country at this time of year but take an umbrella with you just in case!
Things to Do in Bari
Here’s our pick of some of Bari’s best attractions. Visit these sites to get a real feel for the history and culture of the city.
- Basilica di San Nicola – visit this beautiful and historical Romanesque style cathedral filled with amazing artefacts.
- Piazza del Ferrarese – this central piazza is a popular meeting point and great place to stop for lunch or cup of coffee.
- Planetario Sky Skan – take a night-time trip to the planetarium and do some sky watching.
- Lungomare e Murat – take a walk along this beautiful promenade and enjoy the views of the city.
- Il Succorpo della Cattedrale di Bari – learn more about the history of this quaint Italian city at this cathedral and archaeological site, which includes some impressively intricate mosaic floor designs.
Bari is full of beautiful beaches, so take your pick! The most famous beach is Pane e Pomodoro, and for good reason – this beautiful beach is the perfect combination of soft golden sand for sunbathing and waves for water sports. Further south in the city is Torre a Mare and Mola di Bari. These beaches are stunning with rocky coastlines. Bari is just a short bus ride from neighbouring towns and cities, each with their own amazing beaches, so there really is a lot to explore!
When you fly to Bari on Air Europa you will enjoy amenities such as onboard Wi-Fi and the latest entertainment services. It’s just one of the ways we like to make sure our passengers enjoy the flight almost as much as their time in their destination!