Mallorca - Granada
Barcelona - Granada
Ibiza - Granada
Menorca - Granada
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Granada is full of wonderful castles and unbelievable Islamic architecture. Multicultural and serene, it is a perfect place for a relaxed getaway. When you book your Granada flights with Air Europa via our official website, you can be confident that you’re flying with a quality, reliable airline. We pride ourselves on our punctual services and straightforward flight experience – flying doesn’t have to be stressful!
Granada Points of Interest
- Sacromonte: Head to this beautiful neighbourhood to see historic architecture. Plus, you can watch flamenco dancing down in the caves!
- The Alhambra: The second most visited site in Europe, it’s an amazing combination of Islamic and Christian architecture.
- Basílica de San Juan de Dios: Tour of this huge and ornately decorated cathedral. It’s filled with artwork and gold monuments.
- Museum of Alhambra: Spend a day exploring the artefacts inside this beautiful castle.
- Saint Jerome Monastery: This unique church once functioned as a monastery.
Part of the joy of visiting Granada is tasting the local food. The city has all sorts of amazing Spanish dishes and unique local dishes you’ll love. Breakfasts are either a sweet croissant or pastry, or a meal of hard boiled eggs, deli meats and toast. Lunch is often a three-course affair, and during the week, you can find cafes and restaurants offering them very cheaply; just look for the ‘menú del día’. You will usually get soup or salad followed by a meat or fish dish and a dessert of yoghurt or fruit. Meals are usually meat-orientated so you may have to ask for special vegetarian meals if you don’t eat meat or fish. Moreover, tapas is a popular meal style. You get a variety of little courses, such as olives, bruschetta and meats to share.
The Weather in Granada
Granada has the best weather in July and August when the sun shines, the temperatures heat up and there’s no rain. However, May and September are also very good months to visit; the days are still sunny and warm and there’s a low chance of rain. You can also enjoy visiting in winter. The temperature may drop and there’s a higher a risk of rain so put on some layers and take an umbrella with you!
Make sure you join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme before booking your flights to Granada. This way, you get points that you can eventually trade in for upgrades, flights and VIP lounge access.