Madrid - Naples
Malaga - Naples
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Naples is a historic and artistic city that’s bursting with life and an appreciation of the finer things. To experience first-hand the incredible food, art, fashion and wine on offer in this serene city, book your flights to Naples on Air Europa’s official website today.
The Weather in Naples
The most popular time to visit Naples is between June and August because this is when this bustling city has the best weather! If you’re visiting then you can expect hot, sunny days and a next to no chance of rain. October and November are the wettest months to visit, while December to February are the coolest, although you’ll find that this southern Italian city is pleasantly mild year-round.
Points of Interest in Naples
- Pompeii – take a day trip to see the tragic lost town, destroyed by Mount Vesuvius in a devastating volcanic eruption in 79 CE. The residents and town were buried under a layer of volcanic ash that perfectly preserved everything in its path. The excavated ruins have been turned into a lasting monument, providing a unique snapshot of this ancient civilisation and tragedy.
- Mount Vesuvius – once you’ve seen the destruction it caused, you can take a closer look at the volcano, which is still classed as active today.
- Museo Cappella Sansevero – this museum dates back to the 1500s and features intricate stone work, amazing Italian architecture and historic artefacts.
- Galleria Borbonica – take a walk through this old military escape tunnel for a unique view of the history of Naples.
- Underground Naples – once you’ve explored the Galleria Borbonica, stay underground to see a number of other amazing tunnels in the heart of Naples.
There are plenty of beautiful beaches in and around Naples for you to enjoy. Highlights include the trendy island of Capri, which is a short ferry ride from Naples and has stunning views along the coastline, with its sparkling green-blue water and jagged cliffs. There are a number of lovely beaches, restaurants, and shops to choose from if you visit here. The Island of Procida in the Bay of Naples is a hidden gem. Popular with locals but less expensive and inundated with tourists, the gorgeous beaches and vibrant, colourful houses lining the water provide a more authentic snapshot of life in this part of Italy.
Join us on board our flights to Naples on Air Europa to see this paradise for yourself! We fly to Naples from 16 destinations across Europe. To say thank you to our loyal customers our Air Europa SUMA frequent flyer programme allows you to earn points on your flight to Naples that can be redeemed for fantastic upgrades.