Madrid - Porto Alegre
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Porto Alegre is a beautiful port city in Brazil and one the largest cultural hubs in the country. It has all of the charm of Rio de Janeiro but offers a more relaxed holiday destination. When you book your flights to Port Alegre with Air Europa, you can take comfort in knowing that you’ll be flying on one of the youngest aircrafts in the world. All our planes are modern, spacious and comfortable so that you can relax and enjoy your journey. Don’t hesitate – book your flights on our official website today!
The Weather in Porto Alegre
Porto Alegre is very hot between June and August. During these summer months there’s little to no rain, but the days can be quite humid. During the rest of the year, Porto Alegre is dry and cooler with the winter months in particular becoming a little chilly. The chance of rain is quite low, year-round so there’s no need to pack your umbrella!
Porto Alegre’s Beaches
Because Porto Alegre is a waterfront city, there are be plenty of beautiful beaches just on your doorstep. The beaches that surround the city are perfect for sunbathing, playing football, on for taking a walk – but generally aren’t safe for swimming or water sports. If you’re looking to spend your day cooling off in the sea, Torres Beach is a fantastic choice. There you can enjoy swimming, surfing, and other water sports, as well as spend some time soaking up the sun’s rays. The beach is picturesque with a stunning cliff overlooking the water.
Porto Alegre’s Attractions
- Boulevard Laçador is an incredible shopping centre to visit and enjoy some of the delicious local cuisine on offer. You can also check out some of the amazing old aeroplanes that are on display.
- If you’re a football fan, take a trip to the Estádio Beira-Rio stadium. You can enjoy a live football game or take a look around the museum to discover the history of the club.
- Visit the beautiful Metropolitan Cathedral, where you can pray or simply take in the amazing architecture.
- Moinhos de Vento Park is a stunning park in which to spend an afternoon walking around. Make sure you take the time to enjoy an al fresco cup of coffee.
- Guaíba Lake offers beautiful views and the perfect location from which to watch the sunset over the water with a crisp glass of white wine.
Make sure you join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme before you book your flights to Porto Alegre with Air Europa. You can earn points on your flight that can be redeemed for flight upgrades and access to airport lounges.
Madrid (MAD) - Porto Alegre (POA)Round trip|EconomyMAD-POA