Madrid - Bucharest
Barcelona - Bucharest
Valencia - Bucharest
Mallorca - Bucharest
Malaga - Bucharest
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Discover a unique side to Europe with flights to Romania, a land of soaring mountains, traditional villages, mediaeval castles, delectable wine, ancient forests and beautiful beaches. The Latin heritage makes it unlike other countries in the Balkans, yet there are also plenty of similarities. Find out why many people fall under the spell of Romania with a trip to somewhere more off-the-beaten-path.
Main Attractions in Romania
- Bucharest (OTP): See Parliament Palace, the biggest parliament building in the world, stroll through the old centre of Lipscani, snap a picture of the Arch of Triumph and visit the Romanian Athenaeum. Fans of religious architecture will be thrilled with glorious buildings like Stavropoleos Church and Patriarchal Cathedral. There are many museums too, including Bucharest History Museum, the open-air Village Museum, the Art Museum and the Museum of the Romanian Peasant. The Botanical Gardens, Herăstrău Park and Carol Park are pleasant places to unwind. The boulevard between Piaţa Romana and Piaţa Unirii is one of the main places to shop and there are plenty of bars and clubs to enjoy after dark.
- Iași (IAS): Visit the impressive Palace of Culture, a striking building that is filled with interesting displays and exhibits. You can admire the many religious buildings, including Golia Monastery, Metropolitan Church, and Trei Ierarhi Church, which has many intricate carvings. Compare the elegant houses along Bulevardul Copou with the stark Communist-style dwellings in the suburbs.
- Bran Castle: Shiver as you listen to legends of Dracula at one of Romania’s must-see attractions and marvel at the stunning architectural details of the 14th century castle.
- The Carpathian Mountains: Located a four-hour drive from Iași, this mountain range is a must-see. Hike in scenic surroundings, with trails available for everyone from beginners to experienced hikers. See picturesque waterfalls and glacial lakes, all surrounded by nature.
Best Beaches in Romania
- Constanta: This popular seaside resort on the Black Sea coast also boasts a stunning mosque and Roman ruins.
- Corbu: Combine sunbathing on the sandy beach and exploring wildlife-rich nature reserves.
- Vadu: A great spot for relaxing, taking dolphin-spotting trips, and visiting nature reserves.
- Venus: Amusement parks and many amenities make this a family-friendly beach.
- Techirghiol: Explore monasteries and enjoy lakes and gardens when not relaxing on the beach.
- Agigea: Explore the underwater world and spot an interesting array of creatures with snorkelling adventures.
Romania in Winter
There’s plenty to enjoy in Romania in the colder months too. Romania flights provide access to more than 100 ski resorts in the Carpathian Mountains, including Poiana Braşov, Predeal and Straja. An Ice Hotel and Ice Church are constructed each year alongside Bâlea Lake and many cities host colourful and lively Christmas markets.
Discover this rich land of diversity with Air Europa flights to Romania. Visit our official website and check our online deals today!