Mallorca - Valencia
Tenerife - Valencia
Where the Turia River meets the Mediterranean Sea, Valencia is Spain’s beautiful coastal city known for its arts and sciences. Surrounded by nature, Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and has a vast history, with Gothic and Renaissance architecture, museums and a lively food scene some great ways to discover its past. Ready to fly away? Check out the top Valencia flight deals on Air Europa’s official website and start planning your trip today.
What to Do in Valencia
- Visit the city’s glorious Gothic building, the Lonja de la Seda – also known as the silk exchange. Notice the trading hall’s prominent columns that are almost cathedral-like.
- Discover the stunning Turia Gardens, the former Turia river bed, where locals walk, cycle, run and enjoy family picnics.
- Stood on the site of a Roman temple, explore Valencia Cathedral, which was built between the 13th and 15th centuries and mixes Roman, Gothic and Baroque architectural features.
- Evoke your senses with the food on offer at the city’s Central Market, a structure that dates back to the 1920s and one of the largest indoor markets in Europe.
- Discover one of the most famous collections in Spain at the Museum of Fine Arts, housed in a magnificent 17th century building.
- Every January, the Parade of the Three Kings occurs across the city, with three gift-bearing kings and a series of floats taking to the streets.
- The annual Night of San Juan, also known as the Night of the Witches, is a magical holiday that celebrates the coming of summer and features bonfires and fireworks.
- One of Valencia’s most famous and memorable festivals is La Tomatina, where revellers throw tomatoes at each other in the usually quiet village of Bunol.
- Every October, the Day of the Valencian Community takes place to commemorate King James I’s victory in the 13th
Travel Tips for Valencia
In every corner of Valencia’s historic Old Town you can find a cosy tapas bar; be sure to stop and grab a drink with a delightful local snack as you explore the city. Valencia is known for its beautiful weather all year round; even the winter months can be warm. Access to the beach is also never too far away, so if you are travelling in the summer months be sure to pack a swimsuit. Book your flight to Valencia and enjoy the best onboard service with Air Europa.
Mallorca (PMI) - Valencia (VLC)Round trip|EconomyPMI-VLC
Tenerife (TCI) - Valencia (VLC)Round trip|EconomyTCI-VLC