London - Bogota
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Colombians are warm, friendly people, so don’t be afraid to get involved with the local culture when you arrive in Bogota! It’s a multicultural city where everyone is welcome. Colombian cuisine is full of flavour and you’re sure to get one of the best cups of coffee in the world while you’re there. The city is fairly built up, but there are also mountains, greenery and plenty of natural beauty to take in on your trip. If you’re flying long haul to Bogota, you can enjoy our excellent in-flight hospitality. With a fantastic range of meals to suit any dietary requirement and plenty of entertainment loaded onto your personal screens, your holiday begins as soon as your flight departs.
What’s the weather like in Bogota?
The weather in Bogota is fairly steady all year round. Temperatures vary between averages of 12°C (54°F) in December and 15°C (58°F) in March. October is the wettest month to travel, so expect some downpours if you’re visiting then!
Bogota’s art scene
No trip to Bogota would be complete without a day or two at the art museums. Bogota is a vibrant city dedicated to art and culture and there are some amazing galleries to visit. Museo Botero is a particular highlight. The huge art complex is home to some of the most famous and talented artists including Picasso, Chagall, Renoir, Monet, Pissarro, Miró and, of course, Botero himself, who donated a lot of his works to the museum.
What to do in Bogota?
- Have a look at the exquisite goldwork at the Gold Museum. Part of the collection dates back to pre-Hispanic times.
- Don’t forget to snap a photo or two of the beautiful architecture in Bogota’s historic city centre at Bolívar Square.
- If you’re looking for a touch of nature, take a walk through the José Celestino Mutis Botanical Garden. It’s a luscious green space with wildlife and ecosystems.
- Take a look at the Colombian House of Commons, the “Capitolio Nacional”, which is one of the most important buildings in Bogota.
- Take a night-time trip to the Planetarium of Bogotá for a spot of stargazing.
Take a look at our flight deals today and fly to Bogota in amazing comfort on board one of our high-quality, cared-for planes.