From perfect white beaches to all-night parties, high-end gourmet restaurants to simple street food, Cancun is a paradise like no other. Cancun is known as one of the best beach resorts in Mexico. It is a popular destination for families, couples and young holidaymakers and is made up of two separate and distinct areas. Downtown is more traditional and authentically Mexican while Zona Hotelera is the beachfront strip of hotels, bars and restaurants aimed at tourists. There are plenty of beaches to relax on, each one as beautiful as the last. Make your flights to Cancun as comfortable as possible by upgrading to our Business Class seats when you book via our official website. You can relax in lay-flat seats and arrive fully rested.
Things to Do in Cancun
Don’t be fooled into thinking Cancun is all clubbing and beaches; there’s plenty of attractions to keep you busy.
- El Rey Ruins: Head to this Mayan Ruin to find out more about Cancun’s history and culture.
- Avenida Kukulkan: This central avenue is the place to head for food and drinks with a view over the Caribbean Sea.
- Parroquia de Cristo Resucitado: Explore this beautiful little church or attend an evening mass.
- Museo Maya de Cancún: Learn about amazing historic artefacts and remnants of the Mayan lifestyle.
- Torre Escénica: Take a trip to the top of this observation tower for the best views of the city.
The Weather in Cancun
It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit Cancun; it will always be hot and sunny! April to November are the hottest months, but August, September and October are very rainy, so you’ll need an umbrella. May is a popular time to visit because it is both hot and dry.
Cancun is one of the most popular Spring Break destinations so, unsurprisingly, it has some of the best nightlife in the world. Extravagant, over-the-top performance and dance clubs go on until sunrise. Alternatively, there are cocktail bars and live music venues as well. You’ll also find a huge choice of boat parties you can join so you can party all night (or all day!) and take a dip in the sea to cool down.
Earn points on your Cancun flights when you join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme. Redeem points you earn for future flights, upgrades and access to VIP airport lounges. This is just one way we like to show you our appreciation for choosing to fly with us.