Air Europa reports that restrictions on travel and movement of people announced by various government agencies have affected our operations.
The company is offering unprecedented flexibility to its passengers, with measures to facilitate ticket changes that we are updating daily and that are unparalleled in the airline's history.
London - Florianopolis
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Southern Brazil’s second largest city boasts sun-soaked beaches and gorgeous views of the ocean. To explore this sunny locale for yourself, book your Florianópolis flights with Air Europa and enjoy benefits from the minute you arrive in the airport. From VIP airport lounges to more spacious, modern aircrafts, when you fly with us you’ll enjoy comfort throughout your journey.
You’ll be spoiled for choice for beaches in Florianópolis – there are more than 40 to choose from! If you’re not a strong swimmer or you’re travelling with children, the beaches on the west side of the island are best for you. Here the water stays calm and flat so it’s always perfect for a quick dip. On the east side of the island there is a constant swell of waves that make it perfect for surfing and water sports. Floripa, Praia Mole and Galheta are three of the most popular and most beautiful surfing beaches on the island, and they are well worth a visit while you’re there.
Florianópolis is often thought of as the ‘Ibiza of Brazil’. There’s a party every night and something for everyone. From live samba music to electronic dance parties on the beach, the island is packed with bars and clubs of every genre. You can choose to party until the sun comes up or have a chilled night listening to local bands cover The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix and other rock legends.
Florianópolis Things to Do
There’s more to do in Florianópolis than relaxing on the beach and partying all night! Here’s some of the top attractions you should make time for on your visit:
- Santo Antonio de Lisboa – head to this intimate neighbourhood and enjoy a relaxed dining experience.
- Campeche Island – take a day trip to this island paradise and enjoy the pure white sand and crystal-clear water.
- Fortaleza de São Jose da Ponta Grossa – take a walk around this beautiful old fort and enjoy the views of the island.
- Trilha Costa da Lagoa – take a hike through the lush vegetation surrounding this lagoon. Along the way you can take a dip in the pools and may see some of the local monkeys hanging around!
- Morro da Lagoa – head to this observation point for unbeatable views of the island.
Before you book your flights to Florianópolis with Air Europa via our official website, make sure you join the Air Europa SUMA programme. You can earn points while you travel that can be redeemed for future flights and upgrades. It’s our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers!