Germany has technology-driven cities, striking medieval architecture and historic monuments that evoke strong emotions. Air Europa flights to Germany depart from cities across Europe and beyond. Check out our official website for the best flight deals and join our Air Europa SUMA programme for more perks!
Cities in Germany Served by Air Europa
- Frankfurt (FRA): As the financial hub of Germany, it is one of the most built-up and developed cities. Here traditional architecture sits alongside high-rise buildings.
- Munich (MUC): A more traditional city favoured among travellers for hosting the world-famous Oktoberfest in the Hofbräuhaus beer hall. Be sure to check out the stunning examples of architecture, including the Neuschwanstein Castle and Marienplatz city centre.
- Berlin (TXL): The capital of Germany, Berlin offers many sights. Visit what remains of the Berlin Wall, marvel at the architecture of the Berlin Cathedral and stroll through Brandenburg Gate.
- Düsseldorf (DUS): Known for its exciting art and fashion scenes, Düsseldorf is divided by the Rhine River. Visit Old Town (Altstadt), known as the “longest bar in the world”, and where you’ll find over 260 thriving pubs.
- Hamburg (HAM): A major port city with an interesting history, Hamburg is crossed by hundreds of canals and features plenty of green spaces. If galleries are your thing, the Deichtorhallen has a contemporary feel with its art and photography displays.
For longer stays in Germany, make sure to venture to these spots:
- Lake Constance: A popular choice for water sports also known as ‘Bodensee’, this picturesque lake borders Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Zugspitze: This is the highest peak of the Wetterstein Mountains. In this region you can ski and hike some of the most amazing natural areas of the country.
- Kehlsteinhaus: This tiny mountain-top bar and restaurant offers great views. You can get here by car or lift. It is also a major historic attraction as Hitler used it many times.
- Neuschwanstein Castle: Standing impressively on a hill in Bavaria, southeast Germany, this stunning palace was the inspiration for Walt Disney’s theme park castles.
The Climate in Germany
Germany has warm summers and mildly cold winters. However, the weather is not the most consistent, so summers can be very wet at times. Peak tourist times are during the summers, which have the perfect weather to chug down a cold beer outside, and during December, which boasts amazing Christmas markets that will add a touch of magic to your holiday.
Book your Germany flights with Air Europa to arrive rested and ready to explore as you land!