Air Europa reports that restrictions on travel and movement of people announced by various government agencies have affected our operations.
The company is offering unprecedented flexibility to its passengers, with measures to facilitate ticket changes that we are updating daily and that are unparalleled in the airline's history.
Often referred to as “The Capital of the World”, New York is a hotbed for shopping, fashion, nightlife, entertainment, attractions, dining, and much more. A captivating destination, you can experience the city’s many delights after a flight to New York with Air Europa, flying in comfort and landing at John F. Kennedy InternationalAirport (JFK).
Essential New York for a First-Time Visit
- Experience the buzz at Times Square, complete with flashing neon lights, huge crowds, and plenty of stores and restaurants.
- Gaze up at the iconic Statue of Liberty and make sure you take the ride up to the crown for amazing views across the city.
- Admire the sweeping panoramas from the top of the Empire State Building.
- Visit Ellis Island and discover more about early waves of immigration to the nation.
- Enjoy a range of activities at the enormous Central Park and take kids to Central Park Zoo.
- Catch a show on Broadway.
- Walk across Brooklyn Bridge.
- Pay your respects at the 9/11 Memorial.
- Soak in the culture of an abundance of art at places like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, MoMA, and the Whitney Museum of Art.
Hidden Gems in New York
New York offers something for everyone. When you think you couldn’t possibly see or do anything else, check out these offbeat treasures.
- Kayak to Arthur Kill Ship Graveyard on the edge of Staten Island.
- Spot part of the Berlin Wall on Madison Avenue.
- See the street art inside the Freedom Tunnel at Riverside Park.
- Visit the inspirational 1st Street Garden.
- Step into the English countryside at Fort Tryon Park.
- Be awed by the Robotic Church.
- Learn more about local modes of transport at the New York Transit Museum.
Festivals and Celebrations in New York
There’s always something going on in New York! Add some of these cool events to your itinerary.
- The Tribeca Film Festival is a place to see and be seen. It takes place in spring.
- Families can have heaps of free fun at Central Park SummerStage with many dance shows, musical performances, and other entertainers taking to stages set up all around the city.
- The Feast of San Gennaro is one of the best ways to experience migrant culture in New York’s Little Italy.
- Summer’s New York International Fringe Festival is perfect for art lovers.
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade breathes even more life into the city in autumn.
- The Christmas Markets offer a plethora of fantastic shopping and eating, with treats from around the world, glorious displays, and seasonal activities like ice skating on offer.
Start planning the trip of your life by booking your flights to New York today! Find the best price on New York flights, guaranteed on Air Europa’s official website.