London - Lima
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Peru is the perfect destination for those interested in history or natural beauty. From the world-famous Machu Picchu to the Amazon rainforest, you’ll see nature like never before. There is also the history of the fascinating Inca community to explore, with sacred and archaeological sites scattered across the country. Peru isn’t just about nature either; there are bustling, thriving cities that are a cultural mixing pot with something for everyone. Air Europa extends the very best hospitality to our passengers, so whether you’re flying in our premium Business Class or in Economy, we’ll make sure you are comfortable and enjoying every minute of your time on board our flights to Peru.
What’s the weather like in Peru?
Peru enjoys warm, sunny days all year, but the mountain ranges can be much cooler. So, if you are planning on taking a visit to the famous Machu Picchu, take a light jacket with you. The climate is very dry, so when you visit Peru you can be sure to top up your tan.
There’s more to Peru than ancient civilisations and hiking trails; there’s also an abundance of beautiful beaches. After you’ve taken on some of the hiking trails, rest your weary legs at Punta Sal. Located in Tumbes, this beach is tranquil and calm with warm waters all year round. If you’d rather party under the sun than lie in it, Mancora is for you. There are more than 30 bars and pubs and a fantastic, hippie-like vibe that draws more and more travellers every year!
What to do in Peru?
- Hike to Machu Picchu and gaze in wonder at the Inca citadel set high in the mountains.
- Take a boat ride or a dip in Lake Titicaca, South America’s largest lake and the birthplace of the Inca civilisation.
- Take a hike around Colca Canyon, one of the largest canyons in the world.
- Visit the uninhabited, unspoiled paradise of the Ballestas Islands.
- Walk around the Huascarán National Park; you’ll be amazed at the beauty of the mountain ranges, glaciers and turquoise lagoons.
- Savour the flavours of one of the most renowned cuisines in the world. Try tiraditos, ceviche, leche de tigre and lomo saltado. These traditional Peruvian dishes will make your visit memorable.
If you’re itching to explore the fascinating history of Peru in person, book your flights to Peru today; we always have amazing flight deals available on our website!