*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Punta Cana will live up to your every expectation of the Caribbean. This Dominican Republic resort offers soft, sandy beaches, clear seas, amazing wildlife, beautiful sunny days and all-inclusive resorts. Once you arrive, you’ll feel your worries and stress simply melt away! Air Europa offer flights to Punta Cana from various destinations across Europe, so wherever you are, Punta Cana is easily within reach.
Things to Do in Punta Cana
It can be tempting to spend your entire trip lounging on one of the pristine beaches but try and tear yourself away, so you can enjoy some of the other attractions!
- Cave Oleg Bat House: Visit this 8-metre-deep cave and take a dip in the cool, refreshing pools.
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park & Reserve: Walk around this lush nature park or take a Segway tour!
- ChocoMuseo Punta Cana: Head to this chocolate factory and try some free samples!
- San Juan Shopping Centre: Check out this shopping centre for some quick food or browse the shops for local goods.
- Bavaro Beach: Spend a day relaxing on the beach and admiring the line of coconut trees, perfectly white sand and crystal-clear waters. You can also snorkel here and admire the exotic fish.
Punta Cana Food
The Dominican Republic is a cultural melting pot, so the food in Punta Cana is a fantastic combination of a few cuisines. Mostly rooted in Spanish and African cuisines, the food is hearty, filling and delicious. Often referred to as ‘soul food’, this incredible cuisine is said to be so tasty that it’s good for the soul! One traditional dish you must try on your holiday is casabe. This delicious, crispy flatbread is made out of the yucca plant and topped with meat and spices. A standard meal will consist of rice, beans, meats, seafood, fresh vegetables and plenty of seasonings!
The Weather in Punta Cana
Punta Cana has amazing year-round weather. The temperatures stay consistently high all year and the climate is relatively dry. It only rains around five to seven days out of the month, but when it does, it can be quite heavy downpours. The clouds soon pass though and make way for clear skies!
See what Air Europa has to offer with our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme which allows you to earn points every time you travel with us or our partner airlines. You can book your Punta Cana flights online on our official website for convenience.