*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Urban, hedonistic and cultured, Tel Aviv hasn’t forgotten its Hebrew roots, but it certainly isn’t afraid to modernise! Flights to Tel Aviv can be long. Don’t worry though. When you fly with Air Europa, we take care of you. With a selection of à la carte meals, a personal entertainment system and spacious, comfortable seats, the journey will fly by.
Points of Interest in Tel Aviv
- Jaffa Old City: Head over to the Old City to see some wonderful architecture and a look into the history of the country.
- Tayelet: Spend the day sunbathing on this expansive, beautiful beach or enjoy an amazing meal at one of the many restaurants along the boardwalk.
- Palmach Museum: Learn more about Israel and Judaism while discovering a plethora of historic artefacts.
- Carmel Market: Try some amazing street food and delicacies at this huge market or barter for some local goods.
- Masada and the Dead Sea: Take a day trip to see this amazing archaeological site.
Nightlife in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv nightlife might take you by surprise as this Israeli metropolis certainly knows how to party. If you plan to experience the nightlife, you might just end up staying out until the sun rises. From glamorous cocktail bars to cosy, little pubs, live music venues to underground clubs hosting some of the biggest names in the DJ world, you’re sure to find the perfect one for you. Rothschild Boulevard is the central nightlife hub, so whether it’s your first time in Tel Aviv or you’re back for a return visit, start your night here!
The Weather in Tel Aviv
You can enjoy hot days in Tel Aviv if you visit any time between May and October. This is also the dry season, so your holiday won’t be disturbed by rainy outbursts! Tel Aviv can also be pleasant to visit in winter as the weather is very mild then. December to February is very wet, however, and it can rain for up to 15 days of the month so make sure to pack an umbrella.
Why not make your flight to Tel Aviv even more comfortable by upgrading to our Business Class seats when you book via our official website? You can unwind in a lie-flat seat, get comfortable and once we’ve taken off, put on your complimentary eye mask and use your earplugs to get some good sleep. Arriving fully rested means you can make the most of your time!