Window or aisle? Air Europa Business customers can choose a seat free of charge before their flight's departure and pre-book by phone, through Manage your booking or at Air Europa ticket offices.
The experience of travelling with Air Europa Business begins when you book your ticket. We offer personalised attention and great advantages during the travel preparation stage.
- 24h hotline. +34 911 360 350.
- Exclusive hotline for Air Europa Business customers. Available for any enquiry and -at any time of the day.
Passengers with a Class J Full ticket can choose to take out free travel insurance with the following coverage:
- Medical repatriation and medical care
- Accompaniment of minors or persons with functional diversity
- Assistance in the event of baggage incidents
- Refund for delays
- 24-hour travel assistance.
- You can request this insurance by calling +34 911 360 350 or by contacting authorised agencies. The insurance policy will take effect when you board the plane.
- This insurance only applies to long-haul flight bookings.
Whether your fare includes checked baggage or not, you can easily add extra baggage with Air Europa. You will only need the booking reference or ticket number and the surname of the person travelling.
Are you a SUMA customer and are travelling in Tourist class? Try our Business class at a very special price.
The time limit for checking in, unless otherwise specified (Lima: 90 min, Caracas: 120 min) will be a minimum of 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of intercontinental flights and 45 minutes for all domestic and European flights.