Air Europa reports that restrictions on travel and movement of people announced by various government agencies have affected our operations.
The company is offering unprecedented flexibility to its passengers, with measures to facilitate ticket changes that we are updating daily and that are unparalleled in the airline's history.
Mexico City is a cultural haven and foodie paradise that’s attracting more and more curious visitors each year. We offer flights to Mexico City from destinations worldwide, including from 16 cities throughout Europe. What are you waiting for? Book your Air Europa flight to Mexico City via our official website today!
Mexico City Attractions
- Teotihuacan Pyramids – take a day trip to see these wonderful pyramids and learn more about the fascinating history of this country.
- Palacio de Bellas Artes – you can either take a walk around the building and see the artworks, or if you’re lucky, catch a ballet performance in its beautiful theatre.
- Basílica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe – visit this famous church and monument where it is claimed that the Virgin of Guadalupe appeared in 1531.
- Bosque de Chapultepec – stroll around this vast, beautiful park and enjoy the lakes. You can see ducks and swans here as well as other wildlife, and there is a zoo and a number of museums in what is one of the biggest parks in the Western Hemisphere.
- San Angel – visit this quaint neighbourhood and enjoy a peaceful meal or visit some of the independent stores.
When to Visit Mexico City
The weather in Mexico City remains pretty consistent year-round. June and August can be very busy with families and holiday makers, and July tends to be slightly cooler than the other summer months. We’d recommend travelling in February when it is slightly warmer than in the winter months – with less chance of rain, so you’ll have plenty of time for fun in the sun.
Mexico City Cuisine
You’ll find an abundance of delicious food options in Mexico City. In fact, a lot of food connoisseurs visit Mexico’s capital just to spend their days moving from one eatery to the next. There’s food for every budget, with street vendors offering delicious meals for a fraction of the price of restaurants. The cuisine in Mexico City is pretty authentic, so you can expect full flavours, spicy sauces, and well-seasoned meats. Tacos are hugely popular and can be offered as a vegetarian option. You can choose between a traditional spicy kick or a peanut satay sauce. Try a traditional breakfast tamale, with a beautiful soft dough steamed inside a banana leaf. You’ll be able to grab these from any street vendor!
Fly with Air Europa to Mexico City, and make the most of your journey by upgrading to our Business Class seats. You’ll enjoy a spacious, lie-flat seat, a delicious and exclusive menu, and excellent customer service to take care of everything you could possibly need!