Air Europa reports that restrictions on travel and movement of people announced by various government agencies have affected our operations.
The company is offering unprecedented flexibility to its passengers, with measures to facilitate ticket changes that we are updating daily and that are unparalleled in the airline's history.
La Palma is one of the greenest Canary Islands and is full of lush vegetation, volcanoes and port towns. There's plenty to do here, from hiking to snorkelling, shopping to relaxing on the beach. The island is compact and beautiful, so you can experience every aspect of the diverse landscape in one trip. The capital city, Santa Cruz de La Palma, features quaint houses, cobbled streets and wooden balconies, making it one of the most picturesque capital cities in the world. Make your flights to La Palma even more enjoyable by upgrading to Air Europa’s Business Class fares on our official website. With lie-flat seats, plenty of leg room and a delicious, exclusive menu, you’ll land in your destination well rested and ready to explore.
La Palma Beaches
There are lots of wonderful beaches to choose from in La Palma. Playa de Echentive is a lovely beach nestled in between volcanoes and rock formations. There are even some naturally formed pools you can swim in here. Playa de los Cancajos is protected by volcanic rocks that guarantee flat, tranquil waters; perfect for family swimming. Puerto Naos is the biggest and most popular beach, ideal for families or solo travellers. This is also the best beach for water sports and surfing.
Things to Do in La Palma
- Caldera de Taburiente National Park – Take a hike through this wonderful national park and be rewarded with stunning, mountain-top views.
- Volcán Teneguía – Visit this amazing volcano and museum to learn about the history of its formation.
- Calle O'Daly – Visit this main street in the old town and enjoy the authentic surroundings.
- Balcones de la Avenida Marítima – This is one of the most beautiful parts of La Palma and is well worth visiting.
- La Palma Maritime Museum – Tour this maritime museum, which is suitably housed on board a historic wooden ship.
The Weather in La Palma
La Palma is the perfect year-round destination because it is mostly warm and dry in every season. November and December are the coolest and wettest months – but even then, the weather is mostly good!
Before you book your La Palma flights with Air Europa, make sure to join our Air Europa SUMA frequent flyer programme. As a thank you to our loyal customers, our loyalty programme allows passengers to earn points on their flights that can be redeemed for flight upgrades, airport lounge access and more. Points can be earned when you fly with us or our partner airlines.