*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Looking for flight deals from Bilbao? Fly with Air Europa, one of the world’s youngest airlines, to connect with many global destinations in comfort. Start planning and book your flights from Bilbao today!
Bilbao Airport Information
Bilbao Airport (BIO) is the biggest airport in Spain’s Basque region. It is 6 mi (9km) outside the city. The new three-floor terminal building opened in 2000 and is an architectural treat for the eyes, as well as being also home to a variety of passenger facilities.
How to Get to Bilbao Airport
- Three bus lines connect Bilbao Airport with the city. Services are frequent and collect at various points. You can catch a Pesa service from Plaza de Pío XII in San Sebastián and from Arrasate. Bizkaibus’s line A3247 connects the airport with the main bus station, stopping en route at Gran Via.
- Many taxis are available and fares are charged according to the meter, with the journey to the airport taking around 15 minutes.
- Parking is available at the airport if you wish to drive yourself and leave your car at the airport until your return.
Passing Time in the Airport
- Younger members of the family will be delighted to find a children’s play area in the airport.
- The airport has a selection of restaurants and shops, including a duty-free store.
- There’s a pay-to-use lounge where you can unwind as you wait for your flight.
- Guests can access free and unlimited Wi-Fi.