Bucharest - Santo Domingo
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly from Bucharest with Air Europa and reach your next destination relaxed and carefree. Onboard our flights, we offer our passengers a range of national and international newspapers and magazines, as well as a carefully chosen selection of in-flight entertainment.
Airports in Bucharest
Your Bucharest flight departs from Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport (OTP). Bucharest Airport is located less than 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre and is the busiest hub airport in the country. Rest and relax at the airport’s shops and restaurants before your flight departs.
Getting to Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport
- The airport offers a convenient bus service that runs from the city to the terminal; you can take the 780 and the 783 buses. This is the most affordable and efficient way of reaching the airport.
- Another option is to take an Uber from the city for around EUR 20.
Amenities at Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport
- The airport consists of one main terminal with three main “facilities” (also referred to as terminals).
- A walkway with a variety of shops and restaurants connects the airport’s departure terminals.
- You will also find useful stores including a post office, a bank, a salon and currency exchange offices at Bucharest Airport.