Frankfurt - Santa Cruz
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Choose Air Europa for your flights from Frankfurt and experience unbeatable luxury, comfort, and service. Sit back and relax as you take off with Air Europa to reach your next unique destination.
Airports in Frankfurt
Your Frankfurt flight departs from Frankfurt Airport (FRA). Frankfurt Airport is located just less than 7 mi (11 km) from the city centre and is one of the most modern airports in Europe. Enjoy the comfortable and innovative seating areas, bars and restaurants and a range of duty-free shopping while you wait for your flight.
Getting to Frankfurt Airport
- Trains run from the city’s regional terminal to the airport’s Terminal 1.
- The S-Bahn trains also run from the city’s main Hauptbahnhof station and take around 10 minutes one way.
- Buses travel from the city centre to Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
- A taxi ride from Frankfurt to the airport usually takes approximately 20 minutes and costs around EUR 20.
Frankfurt Airport Amenities
- Frankfurt Airport has two large passenger terminals (Terminals 1 and 2) and a much smaller terminal that is dedicated only to first class passengers.
- The First-Class Terminal includes valet parking, a white linen restaurant, a cigar room, bubble baths and VIP lounge areas.