Fly from Gran Canaria with Air Europa and enjoy a relaxing and carefree trip to your next destination. With an incredible range of locations on offer, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Airports in Gran Canaria
Your Gran Canaria flight will depart from Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport (LPA). Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport is situated just over 15 mi (24 km) from the centre of Las Palmas, and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the modern building, with a range of food and drink options and power outlets available.
Travelling to Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport
- The city centre is well-connected to the airport by bus, with around eight different bus routes journeying to the airport every day; including from the city centre, Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas.
- Taking a taxi to the airport is one of the most convenient ways to reach the terminal; just be sure to agree on a price before setting off (prices usually range from EUR 20 to EUR 30 from Las Palmas).
- It’s also possible to rent a car to reach Gran Canaria Airport, and leave the vehicle at the airport before you fly to your next destination.
Las Palmas Gran Canaria Airport Amenities
- Duty-free shopping is on offer for departing and arriving passengers on floor 1 and the ground floor. You can also find gift shops and souvenir stores throughout the airport.
- Pre-paid VIP lounge access is available for all classes of passengers at the airport, with comfortable leather seating, bright windows and refreshments on offer.