Havana - London
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly from Havana with Air Europa, offering brilliant service and comfort for your flights around the world. With plenty of exotic and awe-inspiring destinations to choose from, where will we take you?
Airports in Havana
Your Havana flight departs from José Martí International Airport (HAV). José Martí International is located just 14,5 km (9 mi) southwest of the city itself and the airport contains bars, bookshops and a restaurant, in case you arrive early!
Getting to José Martí International Airport
- You can book a chartered shuttle bus to take you from the city to the airport and vice versa, which is especially useful if you have lots of luggage.
- There are taxis on offer that will take you from the city to the airport for roughly EUR 17 to 21, with the journey taking around 20 to 30 minutes.
Havana airport amenities
- José Martí International has four passenger terminals, with most international flights departing from Terminal 3.
- There are two VIP lounges in the Departures area of Terminal 3, providing comfortable seating, an open bar, snacks, newspapers and TVs.
- Want to pick up a gift for family or friends back home? The airport terminal has several rum and cigar shops, so stock up before you leave.