Ibiza - Madrid
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly from Ibiza with Air Europa and experience unbeatable service throughout your journey. All you have to do is choose your ideal location from a range of world-class destinations with Air Europa – it’s that easy. When booking your flights on our official website, be sure to join our Air Europa SUMA loyalty programme to earn miles and rewards every time you fly with us.
Airports in Ibiza
Your flight from Ibiza will depart from Ibiza Airport (IBZ), the international airport serving the island. Ibiza Airport is located just under 5 mi (8 km) from the Ibiza Town and offers a variety of shopping, restaurants, fast food outlets, bars, and cafes.
Getting to Ibiza Airport
- A range of public bus routes run from Ibiza bus station to the airport, with routes linking the Formentera ferry port, San Antonio, and San Jorge.
- Taxis are an affordable and easy way to reach the airport from Ibiza Town.
Ibiza Airport Amenities
- Ibiza Airport is made up of one international terminal that is usually only busy during the seasonal summer period.
- Several shops and restaurants in the airport offer a 24-hour service, and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the terminal.
- The airport has a VIP lounge available to passengers travelling in all classes, with comfortable seating and a pay-on-the-door option.