Lisbon - New York
Lisbon - Caracas
Lisbon - Santo Domingo
Lisbon - Recife
Lisbon - Lima
Lisbon - Marrakech
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Book your flight from Lisbon with Air Europa and enjoy a pleasurable and stress-free journey. Air Europa offers a premium service for every customer, with flights to a wide range of destinations to suit every taste.
Airports in Lisbon
Your Lisbon flight departs from Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS). Lisbon Portela Airport is located just over 3.7 mi (6 km) from the centre of the city, and has a range of bars and restaurants, including snack bars and coffee lounges, to keep you comfortable.
Getting to Lisbon Portela Airport
- Reach the airport in just 15 minutes using the Metro line from Saldanha station. One of the cheapest and most efficient ways to reach the airport, the Metro costs just over EUR 1 each way and runs from 6:00 a.m. until 1:00 a.m.
- Lisbon’s Aerobus and bus services connect passengers to the airport terminals from the city. Aerobuses have a limited number of stops and large luggage racks, making them a convenient way to reach the airport.
- Taking a city taxi is a quick and easy way to reach Lisbon Airport. Costing around EUR 15, it’s advisable to choose a metered taxi as this is usually more cost effective.
Lisbon Portela Airport Amenities
- The airport offers excellent duty-free shopping facilities in Terminal 1, with Terminal 2 also providing some shopping amenities.
- Travellers looking for some additional luxurious comfort before their flight can pay for access to the Blue Lounge, which features air-conditioning, internet and refreshments.