Malaga - Paris
Malaga - Cancun
*Prices have been available for round-trip flights within the last 48 hours and may not be currently available. Additional baggage fees and fees for other optional services may apply. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Fly from Malaga with Air Europa and enjoy a carefree journey through the skies to your chosen destination. With Air Europa you can select from the best locations around the world to make your next destination just as perfect as the last.
Airports in Malaga
Your Malaga flight departs from Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport (AGP). Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport is located just 5 mi (8 km) from the city centre and features a wide variety of eateries and coffee shops, including well-known fast food chains and a popular local tapas restaurant.
Getting to Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport
- The Express bus runs from Malaga Bus Station to Malaga Airport at an affordable price.
- Take the main Cercanías Málaga trainline all the way from the city centre to the airport; just be aware that trains do not run after midnight.
- Taxis are also a comfortable and reliable way to travel from the city to the airport, although they can be more costly than public transport options.
Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport Amenities
- The airport has three terminals, and a large car park. Terminal 3 is the largest and busiest terminal at the airport.
- Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport has a range of VIP and business lounges on offer, some of which include free Wi-Fi and refreshments.